Art Therapy - BPCFPosted on: 11 May 2022
Brent Parent Carer forum
Come and join our face to face Art Therapy with Chandvi Shah. We can have informal chit chat with coffee/tea.
Monday, 16th May 2022 from 10.30am-11.30am
At Allen Suits 1, Chalkhill Community Centre, Chalkhill Road, HA9 9FX
Art Therapy helps in accessing memories, thoughts and feelings in a safe and gentle way. Creating art work and reflecting on it ultimately helps you find ways to:
- manage behaviour and feelings
- cope with traumatic experiences
- reduces stress and anxiety
- improves self-esteem and awareness.
- it aims to bring balance in all aspects; physical, mental and emotional well-being
- connects mind, body, soul and spirit.
Anyone can use Art Therapy. There’s a number of ways to communicate and express yourself, however, sometimes we are unable to express ourselves well with just words. We will provide all the equipment and please arrive 5-10 minutes early.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com 07867786768