ASC Class Teacher
We are currently looking to appoint an inspirational, highly motivated and forward-thinking teacher, with the energy and passion to change lives. This post is a role supporting learners with SEND in The Village School as part of the Compass Learning Partnership Multi Academy Trust.
A class teacher is required.
This is a 39-week post and the salary will be MPS/UPS
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Impact positively on all stake holders and the wider community
- Have previous experience of working within an Inclusive team and be committed to promoting inclusive education
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and ability to motivate young children, and build on their successes.
- Have had some previous experience of teaching young people with SEND;
- Work closely within the wider school and Trust teams;
- Have a passion for SEND and the Inclusion Agenda;
- Be able to undertake and manage staff to deliver specialist teaching on a 1:1, small group and whole-class basis;
- Be a motivational teacher for all abilities ensuring learning is engaging, stimulating and inclusive;
- Work within and contribute to the school community;
- Have a commitment to an integrated, therapeutic approach and ethos;
- Be very flexible, resilient and adapt quickly to change
School directed time.
An application pack is available from the school office 0208 2045396 or the school website www.tvs.brent.sch.uk
Closing date: Tuesday 21st 2019
Shortlisting: Week commencing 27th January 2019
Interviews: 4th February 2019
Start Date: January/February
The Village School are looking to appoint an Occupational Therapist to join our multidisciplinary therapy team. We are a Special Needs School based in Brent for children aged 3-19 with a wide range of complex needs; all levels of learning, communication, ASD, physical, medical and sensory impairment.
Therapists support whole school activities as well as work in class by providing class based/small group/individual sessions for pupils.
The successful applicant will be passionate about working with special needs and will have the following skills:
- Degree/Masters in Occupational Therapy (or equivalent)
- Current HCPC registration
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a team setting
- Strong knowledge and skills to assess/manage the occupational therapy needs of the school
- The ability to select and apply current theory and clinical practice in the provision of occupational therapy services to relevant populations
The post will have regular supervision and opportunities to advance their skills with additional training. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
Application forms and further details are available from The Village School office on 0208 204 5396.
Applicants should email their application (including CV and application form) to email@example.com
Closing date: 10th February 2020
Interviews: Mid February 2020
Start date: TBC
For further information please contact Jessica Maye at 020 804 5396