The Governors of Woodfield School are seeking to appoint a
Deputy Headteacher – (Quality of Education) from April 2020 or earlier if available
Salary L18 – L22
This is a permanent contract
If you are a truly inspirational, highly motivated and forward-thinking leader, with the energy and passion to change lives then this could be an excellent opportunity for you. This post is a key role in supporting and growing Woodfield School as part of the Compass Learning Partnership Multi Academy Trust.
The person appointed will:
- Play a major role under the direction of the Headteacher in formulating the aims and objectives of the school, establishing the policies practices and structures, through which they shall be achieved, managing staff and resources to achieve the vision aims and objectives of the school and monitor progress towards their achievement.
- Be the senior leader with responsibility for the Quality of Education, teaching & learning and curriculum development.
- Provide professional leadership and management for all aspects of the school.
- Establish a culture that promotes excellence, equality, and high expectations for all students.
- Together with the Headteacher be responsible for evaluating the school’s performance and to identify the priorities that will lead to continuous improvement and the raising of standards.
- Ensure equality for all staff and students.
- Ensure there is adequate cover arrangements in place on a daily basis.
Refer to the job description on the Woodfield website for application forms and full details of the role
Applications are available from either school – The Village School 0208 2045396/Woodfield School 0208 2051977. If you would like to visit the school please contact Meeta Kadiwar (PA to Headteacher – Woodfield School) on the number above.
Closing Date: 3.00pm on Friday 10th January 2020
Shortlisting; Week commencing 13th January 2020
Interviews: Week commencing 20th January 2020
Start Date: April 2020 or earlier if available